On February 24, 2016 / News
1) An image that captures the reader’s attention
2) A strong title that captures the reader’s attention
3) Information inside the first paragraph that influences the reader’s behaviour to continue to read on.
4. Important information that draws readers’ attention to understand :
a) what you are offering if different than the competitors
b) who your product best serves
c) giving details about your company without sounding salesy or listing details in a salesy way
d) demonstrating that a lot of people like or enjoy your product/service.
e) describing the benefits of your product or service in a creative attention-capturing way.
5. a strong call to action with links to your website page
6 analytics on your website and social media pages to measure the success of your media article.